The Wooden Numbers Play Box is a building block that can be dragged around the box and the lid.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for kids aged 3 years and above.
- Promotes balanced intelligence and sensory development.
- Enhances metacognitive thinking.
- Exploratory game that improves visual discrimination.
- Contains 26 Numbers.
- Children must use it under the adults tutelage.
- Don’t throw the toy away to each other.
- Don’t use it if there’s any quality problem.
- Don’t keep the toys in the mouth.
MumsVillage Tip: The Kenyan Holiday Packing Check List For Baby