Why Elephant has a Trunk is an easy to read and well illustrated book that prompts children to question why things are they way they are; while entertaining them and teaching them to find solutions.
Features And Benefits:
- Colourful illustrations that evoke a child’s imagination.
- Highlighted words to enable the child to follow the story line, learn grammar and descriptions.
- Large fonts on important key words, new words and new phrases.
- Captivating imagery and large visible words.
- Equipped with Swahili to English translations.
- Watch the lovely creation story of Tinga Tinga Tales below:
Reading Tip: Encourage the child to write all the new words they find then help him/her to classify them and make new sentences from them! In addition these tips will guide you to look for the right book for your child’s age.