A Rainy Sunset Kabi and Sasha are playing outside. It suddenly starts raining. Children become curious about rain.
Features and Benefits
- Has bright colors that capture the child’s attention.
- Teaches children about rain and the weather.
- Through this book, children learn amazing STEM facts.
- Creates awareness on climate change through inspiring children to take practical measures against climate change.
- Recommended for children of ages 3 to 9 years.
- Gift wrapping option available.
MumsVillage Tips: Facilitate your kids to improve their reading abilities by getting them appropriate books-books that are not too easy or too difficult. Here are tips to help you find the right book for the right age.