This lactation tea is made up of three ayurvedic ingredients of which cleanses, nourishes, and enhances breastmilk production in nursing mums. Dill seeds are known to treat colic symptoms and reduce gas in babies through mums milk.
It also helps reduce gas and nausea for mums and enhances breast milk production. Careya Arborea (vakumbha) and embelia ribs (vidanga) are ayurvedic herbs that promote digestion and aid in treating gas and colic in babies.
– Brew 1 heaped tablespoon in approx. 1.5 litres of water
– Boil for 20 mins
– Whilst warm, keep the liquid in a thermos and drink throughout the day
– The drink needs to be consumed within 24 hours to be effective. DO NOT refrigerate and drink the next day; please make yourself a fresh batch daily.
To benefit the most from this lactation tea, avoid adding anything such as sweeteners or additional herbs.
– Get lots of rest
– Drink plenty of water; at least 2 liters a day!
– Eat a nutritious diet balance between protein and vegetables
– Choose a night time sleeping arrangement that allows for the best sleep for the whole family
– Nurse frequently to keep up your supply