Spark is a totally re-imagined laptop built entirely for kids ages 5 to 14. Designed in the US to promote childhood e-readiness, Spark comes pre-installed with 150+ apps and tools needed for learning, whether in school, at home, or just for fun.
While many of these apps can be used offline, Spark Laptop can also be connected to the internet, with features like web browsing, Office Suite, Skype, Whatsapp, and more. Built in parental permissions and virus resistant software means more time exploring, and less time worrying about online safety. A digital world awaits-spark your child’s imagination today!
- It has 60 SSD storage
- 11’6 inch screen
- The battery can last upto 6 hours
- Uses Intel Atom processor
- It has 5 ports: HDMI, Audio, 2 USB and Micro SD
- Ultra-Thin 19mm.
What Makes Spark Different? The Spark Laptop is:
- A Safe Offline Learning Environment
- Easy to Use & Learn
- Virus Resistant
- Comes with localized e-learning
Includes 150+ Preinstalled Learning Apps and Exciting Digital Content:
- Over 2,000 e-books, storybooks, audiobooks, and KICD-approved textbooks for Grade 1 – Form 4
- Online connectivity for virtual classrooms (Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp)
- Great for online & offline use with advanced parental controls and safe web-browsing
- Office Suite and offline Encyclopedia App.
- Apps for photo & video editing, drawing & music composition
Spark Laptop has established partnerships with local e-learning companies to feature localized educational offerings:
Localized Educational Content:
Featuring Kytabu, which includes all Kenyan government-approved textbooks from Class 1 through form 4 in digital form.
Featuring Ubongo, which includes edutainment shows Ubongo Kids and Akili & Me aired in over 30 African countries in local languages.