The National Geographic3D Solar System Floor Puzzle makes learning fun and accessible by teaching children about the solar system and instilling in them an interest in science.
- 3D lenticular puzzle.
- Super 3D which gives great depth to the image.
- This puzzle contains 100 puzzle pieces.
- These pieces are 31*23 cm and 21*9cm.
- From the National Geographic Image library.
- No battery required.
- Made of cardboard.
- Requires assembly.
- Durable and exceptionally strong.
- Has amazing depth that kids will love.
Recommended age: 5 years – 8years. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Gift wrapping option available.
MumsVillage Tips: In Defense Of Video Games