Help your child with naming objects and identifying his environment with the My picture dictionary board game!
Features and Benefits
- Has pictures with accompanying names.
- Helps children with memory retention and phonemic recognition.
- Suitable for children from the ages of 3 years and above.
How To Use:
- Play a brainstorming game with your child eg: children can use one word or name to make sentences.
- Memory games: Children can close their eyes and try to see how many words they remember.
- Connection and comparison games: Children can compare and contrast between different objects. eg: An aeroplane and a bus are both used for travel.
MumsVillage Tips: Your Baby 7 – 12 Months: Recommended Toys