Story: Meet Jasiri, Zuri and Toto. Someone has made a big mess! Can Jasiri, Zuri and Toto fix the mess?
About this book:
- It is in Level A. Level A introduces words from the Fry List’s 1st 100 Sight Words and vocabulary is carefully controlled.
- New words are gradually introduced and repeated to help reading comprehension.
- The illustrations in this book will support the reader in recognizing words and connecting between pictures and the words describing them.
- The book includes scenes with augmented reality. They can be viewed on the App which takes static images off a page and brings them to life, immersing the reader in the story.
- This story promotes collaboration as a key-value
Competencies promoted: Creativity, Imagination, Critical Thinking and Problem-solving.
Age: Ideal for young readers between 5-6 years of age or in PP1.