Story: It is a Saturday morning. Jasiri’s colour pencils are missing. Who has taken them? And who took Zuri’s crayons? Did Toto take them? Oh, no! Who started The Big Fight?
About this book:
- This title is in Level C.
- Level C introduce words from the Fry List’s 3rd 100 Sight Words to grow the reader’s vocabulary.
- New characters and settings are gradually introduced to build the learner’s reading confidence.
- The illustrations in this book complement the narrative.
- This story promotes Empathy, Responsibility, and Respect as key values.
Competencies promoted: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
Age: Ideal for young readers between 7-8 years of age or in Grade 3.