Story: One Saturday, Baba takes the family on a trip to the park. Jasiri, Zuri and Toto are excited. There is so much to see. What adventures will Jasiri, Zuri and Toto have in the park?
About this book:
- This title is in Level B.
- Level B introduces words from the Fry List’s 2nd 100 Sight Words and vocabulary is carefully increased to include familiar, everyday words, while new words are repeated.
- New characters and settings are gradually introduced.
- The illustrations in this book support the reader in recognising words and connecting between pictures and the narrative.
- This story promotes Community as a key value.
Competencies promoted: Creativity, Imagination, Critical Thinking and Problem solving.
Age: Ideal for young readers between 6-7 years of age or in Grade 2.