Story: Mama and Baba are at home. Zuri and Toto are at home. Where is Jasiri? Mama and Baba are looking for Jasiri. Zuri and Toto are looking for Jasiri. Who can find him?
About this book:
- This title is in Level B.
- Level B introduces words from the Fry List’s 2nd 100 Sight Words and vocabulary is carefully increased to include familiar, everyday words, while new words are repeated.
- New characters and settings are gradually introduced.
- The illustrations in this book support the reader in recognizing words and connecting between pictures and the narrative.
- This story promotes Collaboration as a key value.
Competencies promoted: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving.
Age: Ideal for young readers between 6 and 7 years of age or in Grade 1.