Story: Jasiri, Zuri, and Toto are off on a trip to the village. They are going to visit Nyanya and Babu. Visiting the village is always fun. Zuri and Jasiri learn how to milk a cow. Toto gets chased by a hen. Nyanya tells stories and Zuri has a scare!
About this book:
- This title is in Level C.
- Level C introduce words from the Fry List’s 3rd 100 Sight Words to grow the reader’s vocabulary.
- New characters and settings are gradually introduced to build reading confidence.
- The illustrations in this book support the reader in recognizing words and connecting between pictures and the narrative.
- This story promotes Community, Kindness, and Respect as key values.
Competencies promoted: Diversity, Inclusion, and Learning to Learn.
Age: Ideal for young readers between 7-8 years of age or in Grade 3.