The Monkey and The Crocodile is an African folk tale about two friends, Tumbili and Mamba. The story teaches the importance of honesty and truthfulness in friendships while keeping the spirit of African traditional folk stories alive in our children.
Features and Benefits
- Engaging illustrations to help the reader.
- Adapted from the Kamba people of Kenya.
- Celebrates the national parks, wildlife and lakes in Kenya.
- Simple English and easy to read.
- Bright colours that capture a child’s interests.
- Suitable for 2 to 7-year-olds.
MumsVillage Tips: 9 Ideas on Teaching Your Toddler at Home