Ugali and Sukumawiki is an easy to cook meal and a favourite to many. Find out the depths Akiki goes to make sure he’s favourite meal is cooked.
Features and Benefits:
- It depicts the whole process of making this wonderful Kenyan staple.
- Engaging illustrations to help the reader.
- Celebrates local Kenyan culture and cuisine.
- Swahili to English dictionary to help the reader and a recipe as well.
- Complementary Kenyan map that shows where the story is set.
Recommended for kids aged 3 years and above.
Gift wrapping option available.
Insight Tip: Get to know the author, Kwame Nyong’o!