The Kings Kiddie Collection Baby Carrier carries babies from birth till they weigh 10 KG.
- Wash with mild detergent on gentle cycle, and hand wash is recommended.
- Dry on delicate cycle and remove while seam are still damp.Do not use bleach. Do not iron.
- Please don’t leave the product unattended outside. Otherwise, the buckle or other fabric parts may be deteriorated by heat or rain and it may cause accidents while in use.
- Carry capacity: 3.5- 15 kgs (from approximately 4-18 months)
- Only use the baby carrier when standing, walking or sitting.
- Before putting the baby in the carrier practice putting the carrier on and taking off to ensure you are familiar with all the procedures.
- Always check all the buckles and fastenings are securely closed and the straps correctly fitted and adjusted before using the carrier.
- Your balance can be detracted negatively from your moves of your child. Please be careful if you bend or lean forward. This baby carrier is not adapted for spotting activities.
- Take frequent breaks as you and your child may become tired.
Mum Hacks: Hygiene Tips For Every New Mum