Distant learning can be fun and engaging. Add the jigsaw puzzle ocean and teach your children about the ocean and geography through play.
- Every piece is unique and without the frustrations of putting the puzzle together.
- Suitable for kids age 5 years and above.
- Support children’s development through play.
- Builds skills like creativity, storytelling and concentration.
- Builds fine motor skills in children.
- Strengthens children self-esteem and their short term memory.
- Helps children with patience and concentration.
MumsVillage Tips: 8 Steps to Ease your Pre-schooler into a Routine