Filling your child’s day with activities can be mind-numbing at times. However, supervised puzzle time is a great play activity.
Features And Benefits
- Every piece is unique and without the frustrations of putting the puzzle together.
- Support children’s development through play.
- Builds skills like creativity, storytelling and concentration.
- Builds fine motor skills in children.
- Suitable for kids age 3 years and above.
- Helps children with patience and concentration.
MumsVillage Tips: Books For Kids: The Right Book At The Right Age