What it contains: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 4 Hygiene Filters
Features and benefits:
- It is hygienic. Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Remember to replace the filter after every use.
- It is non-invasive. NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for gentle snot sucking.
- The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack easy to clean.
- It is BPA + Phthalate-free. Safe for all ages.
How to use NoseFrida:
- A disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer. Place the large tube against the child’s nostril (not inside), creating a seal. Use the red mouthpiece to suck out snot.
- Safety: the tube does not go inside the nose, therefore, the baby will not get injured if he/she moves. NoseFrida is only used for nasal aspiration. Don’t use it for the ears or throat. Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while the tube is placed at the child’s nostril.
Usage and cleaning tips:
- Spraying saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida
- Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will notice mucus coming out of the nose
- Change the filter after each use to maintain suction
- To clean: dispose of the filter. What the large tube with soap and water. Clean the thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol. Firmly snap dry pieces together, inserting a new filter for the next use.How to use video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsLFKfGuioE&ab_channel=Frida
Warning:Keep all parts away from children as it this is not a toy.