When youÃ¢â¬â¢re a new nursing mum, you have more than a few things on your mind, so itÃ¢â¬â¢s nice that these Avent breast milk storage bags are generously sized and offer a labelling area to track your baby’s feeding.
What’s in the box: 50x, 180 ml storage bags
Benefits and Features:
- Bags are pre-sterilised and BPA free making them safe for baby
- Wide opening for an easy filling and pouring
- Large label area that provides plenty of room to write.
- The sides of the bag wonÃ¢â¬â¢t leak or break due to double seal.
- Double zip lid secure and leak proof
- These bags are quite stiff and will stand alone without collapsing. ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
- These bags have a variety and can be found in boxes of 25, 50 or 100.
Mum Tip:ÃÂ Breast milk does separate a bit when it has been frozen and thawed. Just shake it up, and it should be fine. In the meantime, here are some expert tips to properly store your breast milk.ÃÂ